This is a 3-day training session, which will be followed by the exam
The purpose of the Auditor qualification is to confirm whether the candidate has achieved sufficient understanding of ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO 19011 in their application in a given situation. A successful Auditor candidate should be able to perform audits against ISO/IEC 27001, lead organizations through an audit program and direct audit teams in relation to the guidance given in ISO 19011. Their individual information security expertise, understanding of the complexity of the information security management systems and the support given for the use of ISO/IEC 27001 in their work environment will all be factors that impact what the Auditor can achieve.
- Third-party auditors working for Certification Bodies, responsible for conducting audits which certify organizations against ISO 27001 and ISO 19011.
- Internal auditors seeking to understand the specific requirements of auditing Information Security Management Systems needed to confirm that an organization conforms to the ISO 27001 or ISO 19011 standard.
- How to audit organizations to identify conformity with ISO 27001.
- How to evaluate the principles of risk management – including risk identification, analysis and evaluation.
- How to suggest appropriate treatments and measures and controls to reduce information security risk, support business objectives and improve information security.
- How to guide organizations through an audit program.
- How to manage audit teams.
- How to evaluate the effectiveness of applied corrective actions to maintain the ISMS conformity with ISO 27001.
Dedalo Academy has a gift for you: each participant will receive a tree from our forest :-)
Dedalo is an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) at APMG-International for the provision of courses and certification exams on the international standard ISO/IEC 27001.
The APMG International ISO/IEC 27001 and Swirl Device logo is a trademark of The APM Group Limited, used under permission of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.