Gain foundation level knowledge of how the standard operates in a typical organization.
Risk Management, Compliance, Cyber Security, Information Management & Analysis
This certification is aimed at those who are:
- Supporting the implementation, operation or maintenance of an ISMS within an organization.
- Required to audit an ISMS and to have a basic understanding of the standard.
- Working within an organization with an ISMS, whether the organization is already certified or is considering certification to ISO/IEC 27001.
- Preparing for the ISO/IEC 27001 Practitioner – Information Security Officer qualification.
Learn to apply the standard to enable the management of information security.
Risk Management, Compliance, IT Management
This qualification is aimed at those who are:
- Internal managers and personnel working to implement, maintain and operate an ISMS within an organization.
- External consultants supporting an organization’s implementation, maintenance and operation of an ISMS.
- Internal auditors who are required to have an applied knowledge of the standard.
Certify your expertise in performing audits against the ISO 27001 standard.
Information Management & Analysis
Who is ISO 27001 Auditor for?
- Third-party auditors working for Certification Bodies, responsible for conducting audits which certify organizations against ISO 27001 and ISO 19011.
- Internal auditors seeking to understand the specific requirements of auditing Information Security Management Systems needed to confirm that an organization conforms to the ISO 27001 or ISO 19011 standard.
The COBIT® 5/2019 Foundation course is an Accredited Training Course of two days. Participants will have the opportunity to dive into an IT Governance Framework and to find out how COBIT can add value to the organizations in pursuing corporate objectives. The course illustrates the main elements of the COBIT Framework and provides sufficient preparation to be able to successfully take the relevant exam session.
PRINCE2 Agile Foundation is a certification level developed to support PRINCE2 Agile. In 2015, PRINCE2 Agile was initially launched with a Practitioner level certification, and thanks to its great success, a new Foundation level certification was developed, with the aim of introducing PRINCE2 Agile to project managers outside the existing PRINCE2 community. The development of the new certification level will have no impact on the existing pre-requisites for PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner and will add another path for candidates.
In Information Technology, it is important to acquire a good knowledge of the ITIL Framework according to the “Service Value Chain” of IT service management. The course has a duration of three days and will allow the attendees to understand the main processes based on ITIL Best Practices (ITIL 4 edition) and will provide sufficient preparation for the successful achievement of the “ITIL 4 Foundation” certification.
Dedalo is an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) at APMG-International for the provision of courses and certification exams on the international standard ISO/IEC 27001
The APMG International ISO/IEC 27001 and Swirl Device logo is a trademark of The APM Group Limited, used under permission of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
The managerial coaching process aims at helping the customers improve their professional performance, supporting them in facing concrete problems during the definition and / or achievement of objectives. Each business user has a key role in the information protection process; inappropriate behavior can invalidate solidity of IT barriers built to mitigate cybercrime related risks. Raising awareness of employees is a strategic factor in safeguarding the business and corporate information assets.
Each user of the corporate information system hold a key role in the process of protecting information, as inappropriate behaviors can invalidate the solidity of IT barriers built to mitigate cybercrimes related risks. Therefore, raising awareness of employees is a strategic factor in safeguarding the business and the corporate information assets. The term “Information Security Awareness (ISA)” precisely indicates this awareness-raising action.
In this context, we have designed effective and engaging Information Security Awareness initiatives that ensure the awareness and collaboration of all employees in managing information security within the company.
The GDPR Foundation training provides knowledge on the basic elements to implement and manage a compliance framework for the protection of personal data. During this training course, you will be able to understand the basics of privacy and become familiar with the role of the data protection officer. After completing this course, you can take the exam and request a “Certified GDPR Foundation” credential. A GDPR Foundation certificate proves the understanding of the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.